Mr. C's 5th Grade Shenanigans!
I'm now entering my 6th year here at LeRoy-Ostrander. I have taught 2 years of Kindergarten, 3 years of 2nd grade, and this year will be first year in 5th grade. I am extremely excited for this new adventure. I am also the Head Boy's basketball Coach and Head Assistant Football Coach. It all gets to be very busy but I am extremely excited and looking forward to a tremendous 2017-2018.
I graduated from Winona State University in December of 2010. My wife (Kayla) and I have two beautiful children. Boy: Ayden (5) who will be starting Kindergarten. He is a very energetic little guy who enjoys just about every sport possible. Girl: Rylee (3) who is as sweet as can be. She loves her Frozen & Beauty and the beast. She is our little princess. Our family loves this small town atmosphere and we are excited to watch our own children grown up here.
Aside from spending time with my family; I enjoy watching and playing sports (Dallas Cowboys, Minnesota Twins, & anything Minnesota Golden Gophers), hunting and just hanging out with family & friends.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send me an email.
"Be Elite" w/ P.J Fleck
"Row The Boat" W/ P.J Fleck
"F.A.M.I.L.Y" W/ PJ Fleck
MCA Study Prep
- Point Of View (1st/3rd Person)
- Parts of a Story (Beginning, Rising Action, Climax, Falling Action, Resolution)
- Main Idea
- Support Details
- Add & Subtract Money
- Fractions with same denominators
- Fractions with UNLIKE denominators
- Division with remainders
- Median, Mode, Range, Mean
- Decimals to the tenths
- Decimals to the hundredths
- Multi-Step Story Problems
- Making Tables
- Graphing Ordered Pairs
- Division (Two Digit Numbers)
- Subtracting/Adding Decimals
- Number Lines
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
- Line Graphs, Pictographs, Bar Graphs
- Surface Area