World's Best Workforce Strategic Plan For the L-O School District Now Available
The “Striving for the World’s Best Workforce” bill was passed in 2013 to ensure every school
district in the state is making strides to increase student performance. Each district must
develop a plan that addresses the following five goals:
1. All children are ready to start kindergarten.
2. All third-graders can read at grade level.
3. All achievement gaps between students are closed.
4. All students are ready for career and/or postsecondary education.
5. All students graduate from high school.
LeRoy-Ostrander's WBWF Plan can now be viewed by going to this address:
Notice of General Election
Home of the Cardinals
Mon., Nov. 3 - Washington DC Mtg. 7 p.m.
LeRoy-Ostrander Public School - Excellence, For Life