2018 LO Forever Schedule of Events: Saturday, October 13, 2018
LeRoy-Ostrander School, LeRoy, MN
5:00-7:00 p.m. – Silent Auction, Games and Raffles, Meal Served
(meal tickets available at the door)
7:00-9:00p.m. – Free Swim or Movie for Kids
7:30 p.m. Live Auction Starts and Gas Card Drawing
The twelfth annual fundraising event will be held on Saturday, October 13, 2018 at the LeRoy-Ostrander School. It will be a multi-fold event with silent auctions, raffles, games, and live auctions, with all aspects being open to everyone, including children. This promises to be a fun evening. All funds raised will be used to continue to enrich and retain programs at LeRoy-Ostrander Schools.
Ways You Can Help Out This Year…
- Make a tax-deductible cash donation
- Donate an auction item or a service such as: baking pies, making quilts, cooking dinners, doing yard work, or moving snow. Be creative! Your donation is tax deductible.
- Volunteer – we are seeking volunteers to plan and work at the event. Volunteers are appreciated and needed to make the event successful!
New This Year:
- Bounce houses and games for kids
- New adult games
- Free swimming or a movie for kids during the live auction
- Meal: The meal this year will be put on by the LeRoy Community Pool, all proceeds from the meal going towards the pool.
Donation Items may be dropped of at the LeRoy Post Office or the L-O School Offices by September 14, 2018.
Please make checks payable to L-O Schools Forever and mail to:
L-O Schools Forever
PO Box 312
LeRoy, MN 55951